OIL & GAS DRILLING
Since 1977, Derrick has manufactured innovative technologies for the Oil & Gas Drilling industry. Derrick offers its clients leading-edge solutions and around-the-clock, award-winning service to maximize rig solids control efficiency. Derrick separation technology offers unmatched solids removal performance. Using this equipment and innovative screen technology, customers continuously recycle and re-use drilling fluid, while also controlling drilled solids and impact on the environment. Further removal of ultra fine drilled solids is performed by the Derrick decanting centrifuge. When required, polymer dosing systems can be integrated with the centrifuge to remove solids down to 0µm to help facilitate mud disposal. Derrick’s equipment symbolizes rugged reliability in an industry known for its intensely hazardous environment and ever-changing drilling technologies.
Let Us Find The Right Product For Your Application.
- High capacity fine screening
- Increased solids control removal within a smaller environmental footprint
- Reduced hole problems
- Higher rate of penetration
- Reduced fluid, trucking, and disposal costs
- Reduced non-production time
- Decreased wear on drill pipe, pump wear, and other equipment
- Increased operational performance within a smaller environmental footprint