Since 1988, Derrick has manufactured innovative technologies for the Civil Construction industry. Derrick’s separation technology offers unmatched solids removal performance. Using this equipment and innovative screen technology, customers continuously recycle and re-use drilling fluid, while also controlling drilled solids and impact on the environment. Derrick offers premium slurry separation and desanding equipment to the worldwide Horizontal Directional Drilling, Microtunneling, Large Diameter Tunneling, Hydrovac Mud Processing, Slurry Wall/Foundation Drilling, Water Well Drilling, and other civil construction industries. Our civil construction solutions are currently used worldwide by companies that require high-efficiency separation and slurry dewatering in environmentally sensitive and urban environments.
Let Us Find The Right Product For Your Application.
- High capacity fine screening
- Increased solids control removal within a smaller environmental footprint
- Reduced non-production time
- Reduced hauling and disposal of solids-laden drilling fluid
- Lower water usage and hauling
- Decreased wear on downstream pumps, plumbing, and other equipment
- Increased operational performance within a smaller environmental footprint