From field-trained personnel to advanced-degreed engineers, Derrick® is proud to employ some of the most knowledgeable world-class separation technologists in the industry. Derrick shares its knowledge by offering a variety of solids control training courses to educate oil & gas drilling personnel who work directly with drilling fluid processing equipment.
2017 CLASS SCHEDULE
- March 6-10: Solids Control for Engineers
- April 3-7: Introduction to Solids Control
- May 22-26: Service and Maintenance for Solids Control Equipment
- June 5-9: Solids Control for Engineers
- July 31-August 4: Introduction to Solids Control
- September 11-15: Service and Maintenance for Solids Control Equipment
- October 9-13: Solids Control for Engineers
We would like to invite you to join us at our Houston facility to attend any of the following solids control training courses.
Click on the course name for a detailed description:
- Introduction to Solids Control
- Solids Control for Engineers
- Service and Maintenance for Solids Control Equipment
To view a list of our scheduled educational courses, visit our Events page. Or, if you already know which course you are interested in attending, click the button to RSVP.
Can’t make it to Houston? To schedule an offsite course, fill out our Offsite Registration Form.