From field-trained personnel to advanced-degreed engineers, Derrick® is proud to employ some of the most knowledgeable world-class separation technologists in the industry. Derrick shares its knowledge by offering a variety of solids control training courses to educate oil & gas drilling personnel who work directly with drilling fluid processing equipment.
2019 CLASS SCHEDULE
- January 28 – February 1: Introduction to Solids Control
- February 25 – March 1: Service & Maintenance for Solids Control Equipment
- June 3-7: Introduction to Solids Control
- July 22-26: Service & Maintenance for Solids Control Equipment
- September 9-13: Introduction to Solids Control
- October 7-11: Service & Maintenance for Solids Control Equipment
- November 4- 8: Solids Control for Engineers
We would like to invite you to join us at our Houston facility to attend any of the following solids control training courses.
Click on the course name for a detailed description:
- Introduction to Solids Control
- Solids Control for Engineers
- Service and Maintenance for Solids Control Equipment
To view a list of our scheduled educational courses, visit our Events page. Or, if you already know which course you are interested in attending, click the button to RSVP.
Can’t make it to Houston? To schedule an offsite course, fill out our Offsite Registration Form.