Backed by over 60 years of cost-effective solutions plus award-winning service, the Derrick Hyperpool® shaker is the latest in a long line of products designed expressly to exceed the demanding needs of today’s oilfield drilling operations.
With its compact footprint, industry-leading processing capacity, solids bypass prevention, and low maintenance cost, the Hyperpool is well suited for all drilling applications where drilling performance and rig modularity are required. The Hyperpool is designed to bring maximum value to the customer.
- Health, Safety, & Environment (HSE)
- Concave Screen Bed
- Screen Compression System
- Pyramid® Screen Technology
- Super G® Integrated Vibratory Motors
- Single Point Screen Angle Adjustment
- Mud Cleaner
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy screen inspection, removal, and installation
- Low sound production (74 +/- 4 dBA)
- Optional vapor extraction covers protect operating personnel and surrounding equipment from vapors emitted during the screening process (dependent on customer provided HVAC exhaust system)
- Optional self-locking splash covers provide clean operating environment
- Light-weight screen panels make for easy installation
- Eliminates bypass of solids under screen panels
- Fluid centering technology increases capacity up to 35% over competitive equipment
- Increased efficiency in a smaller footprint
- Compression fit bed material requires no hardware
- Less than 45-seconds per screen panel change
- Fast, secure panel retention
- Single-side operation, available in either left or right side
- Pyramid and Pyramid Plus™ screens offer up to 45% more API RP 13C non-blanked screen area over conventional shakers delivering greater efficiency
- Compliant with industry-standard API RP 13C (ISO 13501)
- Zero maintenance
- Powerful, quiet, dual vibratory motors apply high G performance
- Two options – Super G or Super G2®
- Standard Super G has greased-for-life bearings (Two-year warranty)
- Optional Super G2 has continuous recirculating internal oil lubrication system (Three-year warranty)
- Adjustable screen angle while drilling from +2° to +8° for optimum capacity, screen life, and efficiency
- Manual single point system allows one man operation and optimization while drilling
- Up to twenty 4” hydrocyclones
- Up to three 10” hydrocyclones
- Optional individual shutoff valve for each 4″ hydrocyclone
Maximize Your Shaker’s Potential with
the Hyperpool Conversion Kit
Derrick now offers the Hyperpool Conversion Kit designed to fit the BRANDT® KING COBRA™ and KING COBRA VENOM™ shaker frame. The advanced design allows for easy installation while drilling without the need for welding, cutting, or changing the flow line and manifold.
The Hyperpool Conversion Kit features all of the benefits of Derrick’s proven research and development technology found in the standard Hyperpool such as fast, simple screen changes, fluid centering technology, and manual screen angle adjustment. The Hyperpool Conversion Kit delivers substantial dilution and overall cost savings as verified by an independent study.
Fluid Centering Technology
The Hyperpool shaker offers up to 35% increased capacity over competitive equipment within the same footprint. Fluid centering technology maximizes fluid throughput by causing fluid to pool in the center of the concave screen bed for maximum screening effect. Derrick’s proprietary screen panel compression technology in a concave bed, combined with the nitrile rubber bed cushions provides optimum sealing that eliminates solids bypass and reduces dilution and waste management costs to ease environmental concerns.