Utilizing an innovative double deck screen frame design and increased G-force, the Flo-Line Cleaner™ 423™/424™ is engineered to process large volumes of viscous slurries. The FLC 423/424 is extremely versatile, combining the benefits of a traditional scalping shaker and a mud cleaner into a single, compact unit. Performing both functions as a single unit significantly reduces the machine’s required footprint as well as the total number of machines required.
- Vibrating Motors
- Feed System
- Polyweb® Urethane Screens
- Pyramid® Screens
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual SG2X Vibrating Motors with three-year warranty
- Continuous high “G” Force Linear Motion
- Continuous Internal Oil Bath Lubrication
- Low 78 dBA sound production
- The box feeder evenly spreads the flow of drilling fluid across the shaker basket
- When feeding the bottom deck first for primary screening, the drilling fluid and fine drilled solids pass through the screen panel apertures into a sump for collection and feed to hydrocyclones
- Hydrocyclones perform a secondary, finer separation and recovered solids (underflow) are gravity fed to the top deck for further dewatering
- Various combinations of 4”, 6” and 10” hydrocyclone packages available for processing rates up to 2000 GPM (450 m3/hr) maximum.
- Fine separation down to 20-40um
- Superior capacity and performance with high open areas of 35-45%
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs from long life and ease of installation
- Available with openings as fine as 75 microns (200 mesh)
- Anti-blinding properties allow for uninterrupted performance
- Permits the usage of finer mesh sizes at higher capacities, further optimizing performance
- Derrick’s patented Pyramid (PMD™) and Pyramid Plus (PMD+™) offers 105% and 184% more usable API non-blanked screen area than a standard flat, perforated plate panel.
- A single Pyramid screen panel offers 6.85 sq. ft. of usage API non-blanked screen area, while a single Pyramid Plus screen panel offers 9.47 sq. ft. of usable API non-blanked screen area