For the past few decades, Derrick Corporation has successfully commercialized several advance screening technologies in the coal industry. Current state of the art fine screening technology is achieving high efficiency classification as fine as 45 microns. As a result, the company has helped numerous processors in the US and elsewhere with producing cleaner coal, improving clean coal recovery, lowering coal moisture, decreasing dewatering costs as well as the elimination tailings ponds. Whether your need is desliming, scalping, sizing, dewatering, or the recovery of coal/coke fines from settling ponds, Derrick has a proven solution.
Let Us Find The Right Product For Your Application.
- High Screening Efficiency for clay removal that results in low ash, high BTU products
- Effective removal of fine abrasive particles to provide abrasion protection for screen bowl centrifuges
- Multiple machine designs to match to individual scalping, sizing or dewatering applications
- TH Series Polyweb® urethane screen panels provide long panel life with anti-blinding performance as fine as 45 microns
- Urethane and rubber coatings and linings for machines provide superior abrasion resistance
- Derrick SG, SG2 and W Series sealed Vibrators provide low maintenance operation with low power consumption
- Small, light screen panels provide operators fast, easy screen panel changeouts.