Fertilizer producers have relied on Derrick’s fine screening technology for decades. From wet screening in saturated brine solutions to high temperature dry screening, Derrick screens are used in the potash, phosphate, and nitrate processing plants. With applications ranging from over 3 mm down to 75 µm, high efficiency size separations are beneficial in size reduction, flotation, and desliming circuits. Several options of robust machine designs are available to handle the harshest environments, Derrick’s technology makes applications previously thought impossible practical. High capacity machines with minimal transmitted load reduce installation costs and minimize foot prints.
Let Us Find The Right Product For Your Application.
- High capacity fine screening down to 45 µm (#325)
- Minimal maintenance with long life urethane screen surfaces
- Low power consumption – Derrick Dual SG Vibrators operate at 3 HP (2.2 kW)
- Options for stainless steel, sacrificial zinc anodes, neoprene and ceramic linings
- Increased mineral recovery with less generation of ultra-fines in grinding circuits
- Lower operating cost with savings in power and flotation reagent consumption
- Improve product grade with more efficient containment desliming