Derrick Corporation has been serving the needs of the industrial minerals industries for over 50 years. Derrick’s robust dry and wet screening machines and high open area, slotted and square mesh Polyweb® urethane screen panels have a proven track record of continuous, low maintenance operation in challenging, abrasive applications. Derrick machines can be found in numerous sizing applications for industrial mineral that include alumina, aluminum dross, bauxite, bentonite, borax, calcium carbonate, carbon, carbon black, ceramic powder, ball & kaolin clay, feldspar, fiberglass, garnet, glass, graphite, gypsum, ilmentite, iron ore, limestone, magnesite, magnetite, metal powders, mica, potash, phosphate, salt, talc, vermiculite and many more.
Let Us Find The Right Product For Your Application.
WET SCREENING EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
- Multiple machine designs to match to individual scalping, sizing or dewatering applications
- High Screening Efficiency in small floor footprints
- Enhanced Screening Efficiency when Repulp Wash Troughs are utilized
- TH Series Polyweb urethane screen panels provide long panel life with anti-blinding performance as fine as 45 microns
- Urethane and rubber coatings and linings for machines provide superior abrasion resistance
- Derrick SG, SG2 and W Series sealed Vibrators provide low maintenance operation with low power consumption
- Small, light screen panels provide operators fast, easy screen panel changeouts.
DRY SCREENING EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
- Single, Double and Multi-Deck machine designs to match to individual scalping or sizing applications
- Machines designed with vibrating screen frames that tension the screen panels with draw bars and draw bolts can utilize both Derrick Polyweb and traditional wire screen panels.
- Machines designed with vibrating screen frames with Derrick’s Front To Back™ screen panel tensioning system for wire screen panels eliminate the use of draw bars and draw bolts and provide higher screening capacity
- DU and DUSQ Series Polyweb urethane screen panels provide long panel life with anti-blinding performance as fine as 104 microns
- Derrick E3, SG, SG2 and W Series sealed Vibrators provide low maintenance operation with low power consumption
- Full Dust enclosures help minimize fugitive dust emissions
- Standard air exhaust nozzles provide simple connection point to plant dust control facilities
- Hinged top covers and side access doors provide operators with easy screen panel access